Saturday, April 16, 2011

This is my life of dreams...


Where do I begin??

This is my first attempt in to the world of blogging, and I want to start by discussing why. In a few months I am turning the big 3-0. This may not sound big to some people, but for where I am in my life right now, it is a big one for me. Last year, when I turned 29, I made a list.... 30 things to achieve before I turn 30. All of a sudden, without realising, this date is getting extremely close. One of the items on that list was to begin a blog and post on it regularly. I tried to think of a specific topic that I could blog about, however my life has so many different elements, that I decided to just go with the flow and blog about whatever is happening. This could include
scrapbooking, early childhood education (I am a preschool teacher), travel ideas, photography, anything! These are areas that I love and am passionate about, so I am just going to see where they take me.

The title of my blog, 'This Life of Dreams', reflects not only the constant daydreaming I do, but also the dreams I have for my life. They are large goals and dreams and I am trying to work hard to achieve them. I am also always daydreaming about what my life could be, where I could go and what I could achieve. This can include life goals, work thoughts and travel dreams. I want to document it all so that hopefully in the years to come I can look back and see that I have achieved so much of what I once dreamed about.

This is my life of dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment