Saturday, December 1, 2012

JYC Christmas Manifesto

Today I recieved my first prompt from Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas Class, which is all about declaring your intentions for the album and writing a Christmas Manifesto. I decided to include mine at the beginning of my album after my cover and intro page. I placed it back to back with a photo of fairy lights that I took while getting the Christmas decorations out. I placed this in a smaller sized page protecor, which is a We R Memory Keepers 5.5 x 8.5 page. I just punched an extra hole and trimmed a bit from the top.





For the manifesto I decided to mainly use the words that Shimelle had included at the end of the prompt, and then just added a few small lines of my own words. 

The biggest issue I had with this page was the title. I wanted to print all of the journalling and use letter stickers for the word MEMORIES. I went back and forth between about 5 different sets of letter stickers and eventually ended up using these Heidi Swapp block stickers, however I'm still not sure if I am happy with them! Titles are generally were I have the most trouble!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the full page lights photo! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had been wanting to try a photo like this for ages, but honestly my phtography skills are just not up to it! However this year I just decided to have a go and am happy with how it turned out!

      Delete