Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Daily 2014

So let's try this again…. I have started a December Daily album for the past two years but am yet to finish one! I was doing well in 2012 until my computer crashed and burned around the 8th and I spent the rest of December getting it fixed. This meant meant no printing photos or journalling which completely threw of the progress I had made. I tried again in 2013, however only made it about a page in when the holiday season overtook me and it got placed aside. I have actually been going back and adding pages to last years over the past month. I am determined to not let that happen this year!

I bought the Ali Edwards kit this year and am hoping that will keep me on track. Here is the opening page that I created using one of the transparencies.


And here is my Day 1… a bit about my advent calendar and a photo of my niece and nephew all excited about the return of their Elf 'Peppermint'.


I like the idea of having a repeating element in my pages and was thinking that I would use a journalling card for each day, but I think I will see how I go. I am already struggling for ideas for what to put in during the week. I am single and my job if fairly repetitive, so I guess I will just have to see how it plays out!

3 comments:

  1. Do you use photoshop to add text to your daily cards? I am struggling to make this happen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't have photoshop so I actually just do it in the mac version of word. I just drag the image across and add a text box. I'm sure there's probably a better way of doing it, but that seems to be working for me!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jodie! I will give that a try.

      Delete